Thursday, August 14, 2008

SCHOOL!!!! AHHHHH!!!

Well today was the first day of school. (YAWN) Actually though I'm pretty excited for it. This summer has been so boring that I'm actually excited for homework! Our school is such a mess though. They are trying to remodle it while we're going to school. So half the classes you can hear loud hammering and stuff going on. In the other ones its hot or clear in a random place you dont know about. They put up fences so you dont go by the construction workers but it makes it a pain because u have to go through a maze of fences that have a million dead ends. Its a total mess!! I'm mad I dont have a locker either. So I have to carry all my stupid books with my everywhere. Its "suppose" to be really nice when its done though. Hopefully it will be. GO PHS!