Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Bump, Set, Spike It! That's The Way We Like It!

Ok, so i am totally totally totally times a billion stoked for volleyball!!!! I love volleyball its my most favoritest sport in the whole wide world!! I can't wait to spike it! Thats the best part! Hopefully we will have a good team again this year. Since we are only lowly 7th and 8th graders we have to go play in a St. George team against all the those vicious teams. But it's still a blast because we kill about 5/6 of them at least! But in the process of volleyball I still have soccer WOOT! But it will get a lil crazy with it all going on. So crazy we have volleyball practices at 9. Well and the remolding of our school, so we only have one gym. It kinda sucks real bad. But hey its time for volleyball! YIPEE!!!!