Saturday, August 9, 2008

DEVESTATION!!!

Well soccer season is finally here which means running diving more running and a little shooting. So far my team is undefeated. Well we've only played two games but still. Sometimes I dont know why I play soccer is just so gosh darn tiring...but I guess its worth it. If ya haven't guessed by now our team name is Devestation! Meaning we like to devestate the other team. I guess you could say the cool name makes up for the ugly uniforms. Its striped, and we look like a ref but the colors are the worst. Our colors are like a mint or sage color with like a really gross darker green. When we were coming up with team names we were throwing names out like puke, and boogers, even wilted salad. But the name devestation just stuck. Well this last game was real game...it seemed to drag forever! First of all we barely had enough to play. Then one of our players got hurt. So we were down even more players! But luckily we pulled it all together I guess you could say. GO DEVESTATION!!!