Sunday, April 12, 2009
Well....
We'll just say A LOT has happened!! Basketball is finally almost over just one last final week then its done and over with. Volleyball still has a month or so about the end of may. Then softball starts yipee! So if you dont all know yet Jessica is having a little girl and is now "officially" in her third trimester...congrats jess. We also know that Stacia is having a boy! So this Easter I guess was pretty good. We had our Easter Egg Hunt as usual and we usually do a bunch of little eggs that have candy or dimes and quarters in them. Then we have two big eggs one has a bunch of candy and $5 then the other one has a bunch of candy and $10. This was the first year in well i think forever Tagert wasn't here for it and when he is here he ALWAYS i mean ALWAYS finds the two biggest eggs. But since he wasnt here hah sucks for him. Tanner found the biggest "golden egg" and taylor found the smaller one. It was nice to have Tanner and Erin down since we haven't seen them in a while (no they are not engaged) and to see Stacia and Taylor and the little guys. Its nice to finally have school over. Even if I have practically no summer because im going to some camp about ever week. I think it will be fun yet wierd to finally be able to play highschool sports. But I guess it means I'm FINALLY part of the highschool even if techincally i am in the highschool as an 8th grader. Anyways thats about it, i think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.gif)





1 comment:
Hey whats up??? long time no talk haha. So how are you?
Post a Comment