Thursday, February 19, 2009

Valentines Day

Well Valentines day was kinda boring overall. I had a volleyball tournament that day and we didn't do too hot. Actually I did really crappy and all I had to show for it was critizing remarks from my family saying you need to wear jump soles so you can jump higher. You need to be good like those black girls on that other team and so on and so forth. The best part I think was my brother Trever brightening my day in the morning. Right as we were about to leave to go to the tournament he goes around a corner and comes back with three roses. He hands one to me, chennin, and my mom. It was so cute lol. Then he's like we'll now i've got all the girls in my life taken care of haha it so sweet. Thanks Trev :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The points you’ve stated here are great.
Very good piece of information.
I appreciate your time & effort to make this happen.
Keep this up! willing to read more updates in the future.
Cheers!
no text