Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Slacker...

Ok so I've ally been slacking at this for quite some time. Well in volleyball we ended up getting forth becuase we lost to Enterprise which wasn't so great. But we did our best I guess. Now basketball is starting and we have a pretty good team. My mom and Chennin's dad Pat are the coaches. Our first game is like the first saturday in December or something like that. Also since volleyball has been over and I'm such a volleyball nazi we found a club volleyball team in Cedar City. So I'm now doing that which is pretty cool because the new SUU volleyball coach is the one doing it. Which means I get help from the SUU players. Only bad thing is that all the tournaments are in Salt Lake pretty much every Saturday from January to May. Well two days from now is my birthday. I will be turning 14 WOOT! For my party we are going to go see the movie Twilight and have pizza, cake, and ice cream. It should be pretty cool. Well that's all for now!

1 comment:

~*Toria*~ said...

Hey! Im just another bloger like you and wanted to make some blog friends.Dont be freaked out im the same age as you and im mormon. Im not sure that you are i just wanted to give you a little info so we can be blog friends so check out my blog if you want and leav a coment if you want to be friends.