Well this week is our last week for volleyball. THE CHAMPIONSHIP WEEK! We are scrambling trying to get as much practice in as possible. Well how the championship week works is basically like a tournament u are seeded into brackets and everything and its double elimination. Last year when we played we lost our first game and then battled all the way back to get third. We played about 6 games back to back it was terribly tiring. But this week we are going to come out strong and win all our games including the championship one!! There are only 3 teams we have lost too but 2 two of them are teams that we should of beat and are able to beat. The other team (Snow Canyon) is physically just better than we are. They have all their basics down and are just an overall great team. Hopefully we can win or at least get 2nd or something!! GO LADY RAMS!!! (Goodbye Volleyball ;( i'll miss you)
In other news I just recently had tonsilitis. Not the greatest thing to have. It was terrible!! I'm finally just completely over it. It wasn't the greatest highlight of a 13 year olds life first of all u have to go to the doctor. Then they tell you have to get a shot of pencillin (YIKES!) Then not only after the shot you have to take amoxicillin three times a day for ten days. And Yes the sickness did go on for about ten days. horrible horrible sickness!
On the bright side i'm doing really good in my computer class. So good that they have me work with the schools computer dude. Which resulted in me learning how to make web pages. Well since I'm so quick and get the computer dudes work done fast I have nothing to do. So we came up with this great idea. I would make a 7th and 8th grade part on the school website. It's going to be AMAZING!! I'm going to show those highschoolers what webpage making is all about haha just kidding. Hopefully it turns out great. That's about it....I guess...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.gif)





1 comment:
ABOUT IT??? I CANT EVEN READ IT ALL, I'M TOO LAZY!!! SHEESH!!!
Post a Comment