Thursday, October 2, 2008

Volleyball Rocks!!

Well these past few Saturdays we have been traveling to St. George to play volleyball. Well this last week we played Hurricane. Now Hurricane isn't the best team but more like the second best. So we came out with fire in our eyes wanting to beat them so badly. We started off really strong and spiking and blocking was amazing. The funny part was their setter kept trying to tip it over. But everytime she tried I would block her. I did it oh about five times to her and then she started crying. She started crying because she couldn't tip it over. Now if I was a nice person when I play volleyball I (which I'm not) then I would either stop blocking her or just try my hardest not to laugh. But I couldn't help it when we were in time out my team started busting up laughing. It was great. Even though we played the best we have ever played against Hurricane that game we still lost. But hey we did AWESOME!!!