Which Team, Which Team??? The teams for travel softball have been narrowed down...or so I think they have. My top three choices are Devestation, The Sparxx, and well my moms choice Pegasus. We'll see which one wins us over! Well yesterday I had to go to a family reunion. Not the greatest highlight of a thirteen year olds life. Lets begin there were old people more oldpeople, people I don't know, and some more old people with bad jokes. During the whole thing I had to entertain myself by playing rock, paper, scissors with Tagert. Then Tagert decided to shove plastic forks in soda pop cans...exciting right. Yeah I know not the greatest highlight. The best part was they had a talent show. Now some of the younger people did that. They were really good singers I mean good enough to win American Idol. If you know my Sister-In-Law Jessica they are comparable to her singing. Then the funniest was a guy did beat boxing. It was hilarious. But in the end we finally made it home and got rid of the bucket loads of old people that I didn't know I was related to.

Cat Osterman Olympic Gold
Medal Pitcher

.gif)





2 comments:
Kinsey, you are so fun! I had no idea that you had a blog or that Trever and Jessica do either! Good job that you made your Mom and Dad one! Hopefully your mom will get into it! K Thanks for letting me know! You are so cute! Having a fun summer?
Sorry i was mean...i <3 u kinz!
Post a Comment