Well for once during this summer I have news! Someone has broken into my moms office. We don't know who but whoever did grrr they need their butts kicked. Luckily all they took was a camera, $25, some of my dads push up things, and the worst thing two house keys. They also looked at well some "stuff" on the internet. Hopefully the police catch them! They came and took finger prints off the windows. Please catch them mister po po please!! Anywho, im so excited for tomorrow im going to dye my hair! Yipee! I think i'm gonna go brown with layers and goldish highlights. Well whatever looks good i guess. Anyways ta ta for now!
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
IT GOT BROKEN INTO!!
Well for once during this summer I have news! Someone has broken into my moms office. We don't know who but whoever did grrr they need their butts kicked. Luckily all they took was a camera, $25, some of my dads push up things, and the worst thing two house keys. They also looked at well some "stuff" on the internet. Hopefully the police catch them! They came and took finger prints off the windows. Please catch them mister po po please!! Anywho, im so excited for tomorrow im going to dye my hair! Yipee! I think i'm gonna go brown with layers and goldish highlights. Well whatever looks good i guess. Anyways ta ta for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.gif)





No comments:
Post a Comment