Thank you to all of you people that I am now proudly helping making their own blogs! (Devin, Taylor, Brett, mom and dad). Hopefully you will enjoy them as much as I enjoy mine. It gives me a chance to work on my radical blogging skills and add new cool stuff to mine. Summer is slowing dragging by at my house. Its work, work, work, and more work! That's all anyone ever does. Hopefully there will be some excitement happening soon! As for now check out these pics of my two cute nephews Tayton and Madden!
Hi, Im Mckinsey or as my friends call me Kinsey or Kinz for short. I'm 14 years old and have got hooked on blogging pretty much because I had to start one for my family. I am 5'10" WOOT! I love sports and to hang out with my friends. My favorite sport is volleyball! I hope you enjoy my blog!
If your looking for some cute backgrounds or just to add something different to your blog check out http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/ I have found many cute things there for my blog. They explain very simply how to add them to your blog too! Enjoy!
1 comment:
well i love the color pink, fairies, tinkerbell, and love in general. any background like that would be great!
Post a Comment