Monday, July 14, 2008

Time To Blog

Hello Everyone! Ok, so my mom and family all have a blog...so I figured what the heck why don't I make one for myself. (Especially since I had to my parents anyways). This summer has been really crazy! It seems like there has been sport after sport after sport. Volleyball camps, basketball camps, its just all in all been crazy. Well to start things off...this year for my softball's all-star team we didn't do too hot. We only won one out of four games. Which means we didn't get to represent the state of Utah in the all-star finals or whatever. So I guess until next year softball is done for. Which means volleyball (my favorite sport) is starting up. Hopefully my team will do as good as we did last year. As for blogging, hopefully I'll be able to keep up with this blog and probably everyone's I'm "supposedly" in charge of. Stay in touch!
Kinz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool blog. hey do me a favor n check mine (don't ask i'm a kid like you)

Danielle Marie said...

Hi! I couldn't help but notice your profile and was wondering if you could help me with mine. I would really appreciate it. Thanks so much!