Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Basketball

So basketball season has finally started! Since little ole Parowan is so small we only have 7 people on our team with two teams from here. We play in a league in Cedar City which I guess gives us some pretty good experience. Our coaches our Pat Benson (my friend Chennin's dad) and my mom is the assistant. So far we have only played one game. We played against Moapa and totally killed them!! The score ended up 40 to 6 YIKES! It was pretty fun though we did really good for a first game. So with Christmas coming around the corner I'm not excited at all for it. It seems like we just had it! I'm not ready for the tree or the lights or any of it. In fact I'm so not ready that my mom finally told me I needed to find the true meaning of Christmas. Which I know the true meaning but I just don't want it to come! Maybe if I was little and believed in Santa and was fully thrilled to wake up on Christmas all surprised to see what he left me maybe that would help. But with the fun of Santa ruined, now I get to I guess really focus on the meaning of Christmas with Savior and all that. Hopefully Christmas will still be fun I guess with me being a party pooper about it.

2 comments:

~*Toria*~ said...

Thats cool that you could be on a basketball team. I tried out for jv basketball and didnt make it cause i was to good jaja jk

~*Toria*~ said...

I was to cool for jv haha but it doesnt matter anymore they accepted me into jv cheer haha