Well I finally got my hair dyed...brown. Yes that's right brown. Oh but don't worry I'm still a blonde at heart. There will still be those very blonde moments my friends like me to have so they can laugh at...so don't worry guys!! Well my uncle did it for me and well I might say it looks good. Well along the way of getting your hair dyed there are steps. Yes that's right steps. There is the step of putting the dye on ur hair and letting it process. Then the step of washing ur hair and cutting it. Then blow drying your hair. And finally styling your hair. Well I decided to get a little creative and take pictures of some of these fine steps...I only missed one step and that was the washing and cutting part. But I'm sure u'll survive. Ignore the cheesy smiles while urlookin at it!
Step one: Put the Dye on and let it process Step Two: Wash and cut your hair Step Three: Blow dry your hair Step four: Style your hair which gives u the final product!
Hi, Im Mckinsey or as my friends call me Kinsey or Kinz for short. I'm 14 years old and have got hooked on blogging pretty much because I had to start one for my family. I am 5'10" WOOT! I love sports and to hang out with my friends. My favorite sport is volleyball! I hope you enjoy my blog!
If your looking for some cute backgrounds or just to add something different to your blog check out http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/ I have found many cute things there for my blog. They explain very simply how to add them to your blog too! Enjoy!
1 comment:
woah dawg i like it!
Post a Comment