Hello blog readers! I have just been informed with the news that I could possibly join a softball travel team! I'm very very VERY excited! Hopefully I'll find a good team soon and start up on softball all over again! So if anyone wonders why I'm more busy than i already am well then there you have it! Softball travel team here I come!Friday, July 18, 2008
Pitch, Hit, Run
Hello blog readers! I have just been informed with the news that I could possibly join a softball travel team! I'm very very VERY excited! Hopefully I'll find a good team soon and start up on softball all over again! So if anyone wonders why I'm more busy than i already am well then there you have it! Softball travel team here I come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.gif)





1 comment:
yeah whatever the most important thing in your life is softball and nobody cares.
Post a Comment